This is fast, and cruel. As bloggers & the whole blogospheres are sitting in front of their computer screen, waiting impatiently and sitting on the edge of their seats, Engadget has got in their magical bag of news what appears to be the first official photo shot from T-Mobile's first Android phone; the G1.
And then TmoNews blog also gives us more leak on G1 specs. Some of them are the usual specs that we're already knew & expected before, but nevertheless a teaser is always needed before the actual launch made; so enjoy while it lasts:
- One-click Google search and easy access to all Google Applications
- Google Maps (including satellite, traffic and street views)
- Google Talk
- Size–4.6 x 2.16 x 0.63 inches
- Weight–5.6 ounces
- Display–65K color screen, HVGA (480×320)
- Talk Time–5 hours
- Standby Time–130 hours
- Expandable up to 8 gig memory
- No stereo bluetooth
- GPS is confirmed
- 3.1 mp camera
For more specs details of the upcoming G1 phone, head-on to TmoNews blog to find out more.
[blogged with my Treo 750v]