The newest smartphone from Samsung has finally announced and become official: the i900 dubbed as Omnia. Samsung i900 Omnia will be first displayed at the CommunicAsia expo held in Singapore from June 17 to 20 but all details about its specifications are already made public.
Here are the quick rundown of what inside it:
- Quad-band GSM, up to HSDPA 7.2Mpbs data transfer
- Windows Mobile 6.1 Pro
- 3.2-inch WQVGA display at 240x400 pixels
- internal 8GB or 16GB memory
- microSD expansion memory up to 16GB
- 5M pixels camera with auto-focus
- optical mouse
- GPS receiver
- built-in accelerometer
- USB port
- FM radio with RDS
- Bluetooth with A2DP
The Samsung i900 Omnia will be market available from June 2008 (Europe - July 2008), which also coincides with the projected availability of the new 3G iPhone. Head on to GSMArena for more pictures.
[blogged with my Treo 750v]